- QADKAM Sdn Bhd professionals prepare Work Permit Application file FREE of Cost for First Directors, so no need to hire any “Flying Agent” who may charge you worth RM5000 to RM8000 and most of the cases, “Flying Agents” may waste your time and money!
- Free usage of our office address as your company’s “Registered Office” for 1 Year.
- You are NOT contacting “Flying Agents. You are contacting No.1 leading licensed Malaysian relocation company, run by Malaysians with a team of lawyers, company secretaries, professional Immigration consultants.
- QADKAM financial audit reports/figures are available online on official website of Companies Commission of Malaysia E-info page, which proves it’s good trust in the market with a result, a business worth of Millions in Malaysian market.
- Hundreds of new investors have successfully started their business through QADKAM Sdn Bhd. Come and see how many foreigner clients we have successfully relocated in Malaysia using QADKAM services.
- FREE assistance to find suitable school for your beloved children.
EXPATRIATE PROFESSIONAL WORK PERMIT
Expatriate Professional Work Permits are the top most category of the visa. This type of visas are issued to “Company Directors” and top level management. Professional Work Permit holder may apply Malaysian Permanent Residence after 3 years. The holder of such type of visa is also allowed to bring a Housemaid of any nationality. Government has established special ‘Executive Lounge’ at Immigration Department Putra Jaya to facilitate the investors. This is the reason, QADKAM always urges it’s clients NOT to hire any agent for visa and urges the clients to go directly to the immigration department where they are treated true professionally. If you still feel any difficulty, QADKAM is always there to assist you.
QADKAM is one of the leading business consultancy company licensed by the concerned authorities to promote the business in Malaysia and to assist the people who want to explore their future in Malaysia. If any one who wishes to enjoy the best life style in Malaysia, the easiest way is to set up a local Sdn Bhd (Private Limited) Company.
Work Permits for Company Directors
For Employment in private and public sectors other than MIDA, MDeC, PSD, BNM and SC’s jurisdiction, the applications for “Post Approval” are decided by the EXPATRIATE COMMITTEE (EC). Once your company is incorporated with minimum RM 500,000 paid up capital, you may apply the company director visa (Employment Pas/work permit). The procedure to apply Director’s Visa is a very simple and NO NEED to go to any agent. After relocating with a tenancy agreement, you have to get a license from local council (PBT). For this license, you may contact QADKAM‘s experts to prepare necessary documentation. If all documents are properly filed, this license can be obtained within 3-4 working days. After obtaining the license, you may go directly to Immigration Department to submit the “DP10 Application” (Post Approval). The status of your DP10 Application can be accessed ONLINE at immigration department’s official website. The official client charter of EXPATRIATE COMMITTEE (EC) decision on DP10 Application is 7 days only. After the DP10 approval, your work permit sticker can be pasted on your passport’s page within 3 days.
For the Employment in all other sectors, prior approval of post is required from concerned authorized body.
Conditions on application through the Expatriate Committee (EC)
1. The company on which you may apply work permits must have the minimum share Paid-up capital as follows:-
2. Expatriate applicant must have university degree or more than 5 years relevant experience.
3. Company activity must be one which is encouraged and promoted in Malaysia and benefit the people of Malaysia
4. The minimum salary must be RM5000 a month and above.
Definition of Job Positions qualifying for Expatriate Professional work permits:-
- Key Post
These are high level (1st level) managerial posts in foreign-owned private companies and firms operating in Malaysia . Key posts are posts essential for companies to safeguard their interests and investments. The expatriates are responsible in determining the company’s policies in achieving its goals and objectives.
Example : Executive Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, General Manager, Technical Director, Production Manager, Project Manager Or Factory Manager
|These are intermediate level (2nd level) managerial and professional posts. The posts require academic qualifications, practical experience, skills and expertise related to the respective jobs. The expatriates are responsible for implementing the company’s policies and supervision of staff.|
|Example : Management Functions Such As Marketing Manager, Logistics Manager, Investment Manager And Quality Control Manager, Professional Such As Chief Engineer, Engineer Manager , Lecturer, Doctor, Architect etc.|
|These are posts for the performance of technical jobs that require specific technical or practical skills.|
|Example : Welder, Mould Maker, Tool & Die Maker, Manufacturing Systems Designer, Food/Nutrient Technologist, Fashion Designer, Specialist In Furniture Design & Ergonomics, Heat Setting Technician, Sewing Specialist, Craftsman/Engraving And Product/Flavouring Specialist|
The chances of a successful application will be assessed on the criteria as follows:
|a)||Company share of equity|
|c)||Availability of local workforce|
|d)||The appropriateness of the scope of the job in relation to the company’s activity|
|e)||Minimum monthly salary to identify whether the application is an expatriate or a foreign worker|
|f)||Age and working experience of expatriate, i.e the applicant is of an age suitable for the post and has the working experience|
|Pass fee||RM 90.00|
|Process fee||RM 50.00|
|JP Visa fee||RM 500.00 (if relevant)|
|Visa fee||according to country|
QADKAM Sdn Bhd (900796-A) All rights reserved © 2010-2013