Malaysian Work Permit

Live Chat

Company Registration in Malaysia and Malaysian Work Permit or to apply DP10 Visa Malaysia has become more simple now.
From 15th April, 2014Now you can apply DP10 work permit online DIRECTLY from Immigration website. Once you have registered your company with paid up capital (RM1 million PAID UP capital) for all lawful business activities and have arranged physical office with fixed phoneline and signboard permission (PBT), then NO NEED to hire any “Flying Agent”. Simply register ONLINE on Immigration ESD website to apply DP10 Work Permit ONLINE. 
But if register your company through such “Company Secretary” who does not know the immigration procedures and adds such activities in your company’s Memorandum which require many licenses BEFORE applying permit and if you apply your Work Permit without getting the licenses as per your company’s activities, then your Work Permit application can be REJECTED and your such company may become a “Total Loss” for you!. SO, always consult with professionals who understand Immigration procedures MORE than Company Registration matters!
Why QADKAM services:
  • QADKAM  is a team of Lawyers (members of Malaysian Bar Council). We provide SAMPLE WORK PERMIT APPLICATION KIT free of charge. With the help of SAMPLE APPLICATION KIT, you can prepare your work permit WITHOUT help of any “Flying Agent”.So no need to hire any “Flying Agent” who may charge you worth RM5000 to RM8000 and most of the cases, “Flying Agents” may waste your time and money!
  • The SAMPLE WORK PERMIT APPLICATION KIT is consisted of “Covering Letter”, Company Profile, Filled DP10 etc..
  • You are NOT contacting “Flying Agents. You are contacting No.1 leading licensed Malaysian relocation company, run by Malaysians with a team of lawyers, company secretaries, professional Immigration consultants.
  • QADKAM financial audit reports/figures are available online on official website of Companies Commission of Malaysia E-info page, which proves it’s good trust in the market with a result, a business worth of Millions in Malaysian market.
  • Hundreds of new investors have successfully started their business through QADKAM. Come and see how many foreigner clients we have successfully relocated in Malaysia using QADKAM services.
  • FREE assistance to find suitable school for your beloved children.

How to start the process? Simply Click HERE to contact QADKAM  EXPATRIATE PROFESSIONAL WORK PERMIT Expatriate Professional Work Permits are the top most category of the visa. This type of visas are issued to “Company Directors” and top level management. Professional Work Permit holder may apply Malaysian Permanent Residence after 3 years. The holder of such type of visa is also allowed to bring a Housemaid of any nationality. Government has established special ‘Executive Lounge’ at Immigration Department Putra Jaya to facilitate the investors. This is the reason, QADKAM always urges it’s clients NOT to hire any agent for visa and urges the clients to go directly to the immigration department where they are treated true professionally. If you still feel any difficulty, QADKAM is always there to assist you. QADKAM is one of the leading business consultancy company licensed by the concerned authorities to promote the business in Malaysia and to assist the people who want to explore their future in Malaysia. If any one who wishes to enjoy the best life style in Malaysia, the easiest way is to set up a local Sdn Bhd (Private Limited) Company. Work Permits for Company Directors For Employment in private and public sectors other than MIDA, MDeC, PSD, BNM and SC’s jurisdiction, the applications for “Post Approval” are decided by the EXPATRIATE COMMITTEE (EC). Once your company is incorporated with minimum RM 500,000 paid up capital, you may apply the company director visa (Employment Pas/work permit). The procedure to apply Director’s Visa is a very simple and NO NEED to go to any agent. After relocating with a tenancy agreement, you have to get a license from local council (PBT). For this license, you may contact QADKAM‘s experts to prepare necessary documentation. If all documents are properly filed, this license can be obtained within 3-4 working days. After obtaining the license, you may go directly to Immigration Department to submit the “DP10 Application” (Post Approval). The status of your DP10 Application can be accessed ONLINE at immigration department’s official website. The official client charter of EXPATRIATE COMMITTEE (EC) decision on DP10 Application is 7 days only. After the DP10 approval, your work permit sticker can be pasted on your passport’s page within 3 days. For the Employment in all other sectors, prior approval of post is required from concerned authorized body. Conditions on application through the Expatriate Committee (EC) 1.      The company on which you may apply work permits must have the minimum share Paid-up capital as follows:-

No Equity Capital
1 100% local owned RM 250,000
2 Local and foreign owned RM 350,000
3 100% foreign owned RM 500,000

2.      Expatriate applicant must have university degree or more than 5 years relevant experience. 3.      Company activity must be one which is encouraged and promoted in Malaysia and benefit the people of Malaysia 4.      The minimum salary must be RM5000  a month and above. Definition of Job Positions qualifying for Expatriate Professional work permits:-

  • Key Post

These are high level (1st level) managerial posts in foreign-owned private companies and firms operating in Malaysia . Key posts are posts essential for companies to safeguard their interests and investments. The expatriates are responsible in determining the company’s policies in achieving its goals and objectives. Example : Executive Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, General Manager, Technical Director, Production Manager, Project Manager Or Factory Manager

Executive Posts
These are intermediate level (2nd level) managerial and professional posts. The posts require academic qualifications, practical experience, skills and expertise related to the respective jobs. The expatriates are responsible for implementing the company’s policies and supervision of staff.
Example : Management Functions Such As Marketing Manager, Logistics Manager, Investment Manager And Quality Control Manager, Professional Such As Chief Engineer, Engineer Manager , Lecturer, Doctor, Architect etc.
Non-Executive Posts
These are posts for the performance of technical jobs that require specific technical or practical skills.
Example : Welder, Mould Maker, Tool & Die Maker, Manufacturing Systems Designer, Food/Nutrient Technologist, Fashion Designer, Specialist In Furniture Design & Ergonomics, Heat Setting Technician, Sewing Specialist, Craftsman/Engraving And Product/Flavouring Specialist

The chances of a successful application will be assessed on the criteria as follows:

a) Company share of equity
b) Company activity
c) Availability of local workforce
d) The appropriateness of the scope of the job in relation to the company’s activity
e) Minimum monthly salary to identify whether the application is an expatriate or a foreign worker
f) Age and working experience of expatriate, i.e the applicant is of an age suitable for the post and has the working experience

Immigration Fees

Pass fee RM 90.00
Process fee RM 50.00
JP Visa fee RM 500.00 (if relevant)
Visa fee according to country

Home | Company Registration | Work Permits | Questions & Answers | About us | Contact us QADKAM All rights reserved © 2010-2014


65 responses to this post.

  1. Posted by ranjay singh on November 10, 2016 at 6:33 PM

    i want to work permit & visa for Malaysia


  2. Posted by Rajesh goel on April 25, 2016 at 10:34 PM

    Sirs, if I plan to open a restaurant in KL which is 100% foreign owned ( 4 people with 25% share each. 3 expats + 1 expat residing in kl for last 10 years with own business in KL) , can I get work permits for chefs who are non Malaysians? How long does it take? If yes can u provide your contact so we can engage services. Thanks


  3. Posted by vipan kumar on April 21, 2016 at 1:29 PM

    Want to check my work permit


  4. Posted by hari krishan on January 22, 2016 at 9:50 AM

    Dear sir my son went to malasya under constructoin visathere his employer gave them work under hottal management. and hotal paid them 900 ringit wages for four sunday 240 ringit and ot @5 ringit. But there agent paid them 9oo only . my son is known by hottal ur agent is cheating with we paid him 1250 but agent giving 900 .so he asked to agent then he hit them . they were four worker they refuse to work and agent hit them. and agent not give them their passport and any other document for identyfication now he saying i have cancelled there work permit and they can go back india but not giving there passport after cancelation of permit.i have some proof of cheating and a video in which he was hitting them in hottel .and my son is disturved there and running hidding himself. agent didnot paid them their salary since three months. now my son want to come back to india but he not giving them passport and saying i have reported to police that they ran away.give me suggesion how they come can we learn lesson to agent.


    • hari krishan>> Its very sad to know about your son story. Your son must report to nearest police station regarding the incident without delay of time. OR your son may approach Indian embassy to assist them.


  5. Posted by TJ on January 15, 2016 at 4:08 AM

    hi there,
    i have an issue when i want to fill up company details in my ESD account,
    this part; ”Projection for expatriate post for year 2016:”
    i cant fill it up its inactive, please help me.


  6. Posted by Ahmed on August 7, 2015 at 6:34 PM

    Hi my name is Ahmed, i have applied for DP10 under our company, i have submitted my documents online but i didn’t got approval my visa has been rejected but there is not any particular reason for rejection…Can you please help me we have all company documents even we have pad GST as well.


    • Ahmed>>Since July, 2015 now you can register your Malaysian company with ESD website to apply work permit online. Now applying work permit has become more easy and simple provided that you fulfill all immigration requirements. You may approach QADKAM Worldwide for ESD online registration assistance.


  7. Posted by Salman on March 10, 2015 at 6:05 PM

    Dear Sir,

    Kindly guide me regarding General work permit of Malaysia,One of my relative has professional work permit and running a shop.He says that he can apply for work permit and i can work with him or any other employer and even he can start business for us separately….I just want to know that will it be a general work permit or other ?
    Please tell me the fee as well.
    Salman khan


    • Salman>>Be careful to apply work permit through such person who is not trust worthy! Please have in mind; it is not very simple to apply work permit under own company. To be eligible for applying work permit, the must have good business returns. Its better first you ask your friend whether he is under his own work permit or under some one else company? If he is under own company work permit then be more carefull because a company cannot get work permit easily if it has already work permits approved. Since April, 2014 to apply work permit, the company musy be registered with immigration department ESD website.
      For guaranteed work permit, you may contact QADKAM WORLDWIDE.


  8. Posted by M. Ahmed on February 17, 2015 at 11:52 AM

    I have shares 40% shares in a company in KL . I don’t leave in Malaysia . Because of the shares in the company we need a joint bank account . what are the requirements
    to open a Joint bank account ?


    • M.Ahmed>>To open bank account in Malaysia, normally bank requires Work Permit. Without work permit, it’s very difficult to open bank account.


  9. Posted by Waqas on November 14, 2014 at 3:24 PM

    I have submitted my newly formed company (paid up 1 million) documents online through ESD for the registration of “company”. How long does the company registration take on ESD? As I have to apply for my DP-10 visa as a director after this process. how long will the whole process take?


    • Waqas>> If you have uploaded ALL necessary documents (e.g: information related to your company, detail of Directors/shareholders, Form24, 49, E-info printout, Local Council License (PBT), Other License as per your company’s Activities, Latest Telephone Bill under your company’s name) then the out come will be very speedy. But if any important document you did not upload, then the Immigration department will not be processing your work permit application unless they notify you to provide the further information.
      This is the reason, we advise the Foreigners to incorporate the company through such company secretary who understands the immigration matters more than the company registration matters! This is where we suggest QADKAM Worldwide services.


  10. Dear sir
    now iam workning in maalysia i have employment pass Msc status my visa will expire decmber 20th 2014,in i got new job will be join november ,they will do my visa under there company ,so i need to releving letter form my corrent company ,if i go back to my country(india) before 20th december here no need to cancel my corrent visa(no need releaveing letter) for applying new visa ,


  11. Posted by gayathri on September 26, 2014 at 9:11 PM

    Hi i am likely to be offered a job in Iskandar(johor bahar), my husband is in sales. Is it possible for him to work with dependent visa? kindly advice whether he can find a job after coming there, is it tough?


  12. Posted by zack on September 19, 2014 at 11:26 AM

    hi i want to do business in kuala lumpur malaysia. i want to built a nursing home for elderly. how can i get nursing home license??


  13. Posted by zack on September 11, 2014 at 10:34 AM

    hi iam from phil. i already submiited all the requirements in esd online with help of our company secretary. iam already in step 3 but after i submiited all the requirements of step 3 iam still waiting for the result. i followed all the requirements. but now is still proccessing… how long can be done???


  14. Posted by ZAW MIN LAY on September 4, 2014 at 11:00 PM

    I have applied through ESD website but its show following comment due to my salary low(3000RM/Month)…but I am not clear what meant by supporting document from any agencies…can I know how to get supporting document thank you….”PLEASE UPGRADE THE SALARY (MINIMUM RM5000 FOR EXPATRIATE) OTHERWISE PLEASE UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENT FROM ANY APPROVING AGENCIES FOR SALARY BELOW THAN RM5000″


    • ZAW>> To apply online through ESD website, the minimum Salary of Expatriate MUST be RM5000. So, you just login to ESD account and update your Salary to RM5000. But if still you want to show the salary less than RM5000 then you must get an approval from government authority that why your salary is less than RM5000 and still you want to apply DP10 visa.


  15. Posted by Trisna Lim on May 20, 2014 at 5:39 PM

    Hi, my company would like to hire an Indonesian ( executive level). We have all the documents ready. However, today when we about to submit all the documents. Immigration has just launched online application and rejected counter application . In this case, do you know how is the process? application via online will take longer time ?

    Can you company assist the application process? how much the charges will it be?


    • Online application is a newly adopted system in Immigration Department since 14th April, 2014. It is swift system. If you already have:
      Company in Malaysia with physical office, fixed phone line, a valid licence according to the “Activities” mentioned on your company’s M&A (Memorandum and Articles of Association) then you just need to register on Immigration department ESD website and enter all the required information. But if your company does not have license according to the activities mention on your company’s M&A, then work permit application can be rejected or can be sent to “NAZIRAN” for inspection.


  16. Posted by Hafizuddin on May 18, 2014 at 7:12 PM


    Hello….actually my friend from syria and he wants to find work in malaysia . actually he has bachelor in english language so can he find work in malaysia after coming to malaysia . As we know syria is in war so is there any special case for them to work in here. Actually he is in syria and he come to malaysia next 3 or 4 weeks. Then he will find work in malaysia . so, what do you think about it ?. Can he work in bank, hotel, Tourism or secretary service or just work in restaurant.
    Thank you for your reply.


    • Posted by Hafizuddin on May 18, 2014 at 7:16 PM

      And how abou his visa? Thanks


      • Hafizuddin>> Unfortunately there is NO special visa policy for Syria till date. If you want to come to Malaysia, you are most welcome but you have to understand this reality that there are many skilled Malaysian who can fill normal job positions. So, it will be matter of disappointment for you when you will be unable to secure a good job. But if your friend has a good potential and has a good profile, then suggest him to apply online through job websites. It is normally VERY difficult to find a job with WORK PERMIT. To get a work permit, one must be good for the company’s business. There is another option…register your own company in Malaysia and start your own business and apply Work Permit as “Company Director”. For this type of Work Permit, QADKAM may assist you.

  17. Posted by Rajesh on May 15, 2014 at 8:55 PM

    My brother has came from india to malaysia for just two days back with single entry work visa but now he dont like to continue the job in that company ,so whether we can change the company and search other job if there it is how we can change the company how we want to apply for close this company visa and put new one or else can we go back to india how we can do this .,please reply as soon as what we want to do


    • Rajesh>> Ever Work Permit is assigned to a specific employer. You cannot simply change the company. To do so, it depends on the category of work permit. If is “General category” (salary less than RM5000), then your brother has to go to Immigration Department to get the current work permit cancelled/shorten to the date till his flight day to India. And if he has “Professional Pass” the may get a release letter from current company to join the other company. And once he joins other company, his new employer will be required to apply a new work permit/employment pass for him which is now can be done by Malaysian companies online using Immigration Department ESD website.
      Alternatively, he can register his own company to apply his work permit as “Company Director” which also entitled the holder to bring his dependents in Malaysia on “Dependent Pass”. If interested, you may set an appointment with QADKAM consultants for free consultation.


      • Posted by Rajesh on May 15, 2014 at 9:54 PM

        Thank you for your quick reply sir/Madam,
        If we have any clarification about changing this work visa details where we can contact whats the contact number about this visa changing details please mentioned the number whom to contact

  18. Posted by MUHAMMAD RABIE on April 9, 2014 at 12:28 AM


    I am coming to Malaysia in June 2014 on Visit Visa . My home Country is Pakistan .
    I wants to settle in Malaysia . I also wants to bring my wife in Malaysia . and I wants to explore my future in Malaysia . Can You help me to get any type of Visa . I want’s only my legal Status in Malaysia and I want’s enjoy the wonderful life in Malaysia along my Wife. I don’t wants to meet any flying agent . They offer’s Such types of Visas e.g (Plantation,Construction,Manfacturing,Outsource,General Worker) etc They take money from innocent foreigner’s and dissappear , I already Loose approximately 6000 RM one of flying Agent in 2010 (he offer’s me for Student Visa ) and he belong from my home country Pakistan .

    Can you Guide me which one Visa will be better for me and on my same visa I also can bring my Wife in Malaysia . yet I have no Plan Whether I will do job or Business in Malaysia .

    Can I also bring my Wife on those visas (that I have) like (Plantation , Manfacturing , Outsource , Contruction , General Worker etc) and Does Qadkam offer’s Such types of Visas

    I study Throruoughly Qadkam website , I don’t have huge Capital like 2,50,000 RM or 500,000 RM to set up my Sdn Bhd Company in Malaysia , Is the any other way Do Qadkam can help me to get a legal status in Malaysia ?



    • Rabie>> Please REMEMBER..You cannot apply General Category work permit (Plantation, Construction etc..) while already in Malaysia. You can apply such type of work permits ONLY if you are OUT of Malaysia. So, don’t be trapped by “Flying Agents”. Furthermore, on General Category work permit you CANNOT bring your wife. Such category work permit holders are NOT allowed to bring Wife/Children.
      The only solution is, start your own business in Malaysia and settle here with your whole family. Starting business is very easy. It does not mean that you chose Kuala Lumpur to start business…Kuala Lumpur is little bit expensive. So, if you go little bit away from Kuala Lumpur, you can find VERY cheap office, restaurants on rent. Even in just RM15000 to RM20000 you can start your own business and can earn very good and may settle here with your Wife/Children and Parents without any problem.

      The first step to Settle in Malaysia is….”Save your self from “Flying Agents” who can be from your own country”.
      Always consult with LICENSED professionals. REMEMBER….ONLY MALAYSIAN citizen can be the “Company Secretary” who can register your company with PAID up capital to apply work permit for you and your family. If you deal with any FOREIGNER (who can be from your own country)…it means you may face trouble while dealing with any FOREIGNER in Malaysia for “Company Registration/Work Permit…These Foreigners are “AGENTS”…

      From 14 April, 2014…Immigration Department of Malaysia has made the work permit application system ONLINE. Now NO need to hire “Flying Agents”…Just after company registration, simply apply work permit ONLINE…
      You can contact QADKAM professionals for EVERY assistance related to your relocation in Malaysia. QADKAM staff may assist you to register a company in Malaysia in very reasonable price and may guide for properly to get Malaysian Work Permit without any problem. QADKAM is a team of lawyers and licensed Company Secretaries. You are safe while dealing with QADKAM professionals.
      To contact QADKAM, please CLICK HERE.


  19. How can i get DP -10 visa . i am accountant. please help me.


  20. Posted by shiladitya on June 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM

    What is the demerit & criteria for non-executive work permit for malaysia


  21. Posted by aryan on May 20, 2013 at 4:06 AM

    HI, guys i just want to know how much is the price for sdn bhd company which can get visa on it , i mean which already have 500,000 cash paid up capital . how much is the price for the company and how much is price for dp10 visa . tq


  22. Posted by rahma adala razan on May 10, 2013 at 5:40 PM

    Assalamu alaykum ,I am a registered nurse in my country (philippines) my permanent residence pass is still not approved it’s been more than 5 years now,does this mean I cannot work the way my husband is a malaysian.thanks,pls. Reply.and kindly include list of agents that I could contact to ask further with regards to my profession just in in case I am allowed to work.


  23. I would like to ask whether or not I can apply the professional work permit for a person from China under our company. Our company is Sdn Bhd company, 100% owned by Malaysian with paid-up capital is RM650K and yearly revenue is more than RM8 million.

    The person from China will be hired by us to be the technical department manager. His responsibility is to manage and supervise 4 persons in the department to give customer’s after sales repairs and technical support. His education level is up to secondary school. Age is 48 years old. Working experience as an audio products (amplifier, DVD player and TV) repairs for the last 20 years. Our company would like to hire him and pay him RM5,000/month as the salary.

    Can you let me know how can we help him to apply a work permit and work in Malaysia?


  24. Posted by CS Chong on March 25, 2013 at 12:45 PM

    Hi, good day to you.
    I’m inviting the testing engineer from my supplier/manufacturer (Switzerland) to my customer premises to perform a equipment testing & my customer insist the foreign engineer to post a work visa/permit before he could conduct the test, in which the test only take about one day. May I know what kind of visa do I need to apply for his one-week-stay in Malaysia?
    Thank you.


    • CS Chong>> It depends on the nationality of Foreign Engineer. Normally European National are granted on arrival entry visa upto 30 to 60. You can check HERE the details regarding visa required countries.


  25. Posted by Mursalan Khan on March 23, 2013 at 3:38 AM

    Thank You. That pretty much answers my question. One more question is that does the immigration checks on ongoing loans from the sponsor (malaysian local lady) in order to finalise the approval of the company? She also mentioned of some tax payment checking is this a part of the procedure? P.S how long does it takes for a company to be registered ? its been 1 month since the submission of documents to the immigration. I will check with the number given on the tracking code but also need to ask you the exact procedure time. Tq


    • Mursalan Khan>> Personal Loan are not considered “Company Loans”. So it does not effect the matters of company. New company can secure work permit easy but if the company is older then you have to justify many things that what about the current business of company, what about the tax payments of the company in last accounting year, what about the current staff…what about their tax payments….so new company can secure work permit very easily as compare to older company. And then…BAD NEWS>>>Immigration Does not keep the documents for 1 month. Every Thursday they conduct meeting to decide the applications. If your application is with Immigration with more than 1 Month it means now it is with “Naziran” which “Investigation” section. But I am sorry…it is just personal opinion…We cannot confirm it unless we have your application tracking number.

      Furthermore, DP10 Work Permit is FREE of COST. There is No fee for DP10 work permit. Only..once the work permit has been approved, then you have to pay the Work Permit Sticker Fee Directly at Immigration Counter.
      Be careful…Again…it’s our advise. Don’t trust any who is not authorized by the Immigration Department. Work Permit is very simple process if you follow all the things. Otherwise there are many stories…even from local people….Our best wishes for your success..Hope for the BEST! But immediately track your application on Immigration Website….


      • Posted by Mursalan Khan on March 23, 2013 at 3:52 AM

        My company is a new company and does it mean if the application is with the naziran they cross checking every thing once again ? it doesnt mean that its a denia right otherwise i would have been contacted personally on my given numbers or to my sponsor ?

      • Mursalan Khan>> First are making a simple thing into complicated. It’s very simple. First track your application on immigration website then think something more.
        2nd>> This is Malaysia not Dubai! Here there is no individual sponsor. Your sponsor is your own company. No lady can be sponsor for DP10 Work Permit.
        3rd. Immigration will check the phone number mentioned on your work permit Application Form. This phone number MUST be under company name. They will check from TM103 Directory. If it is under your company name then they will call and will ask about the person who submitted your application at DP10 Section. They will ask his/her designation in the company. But if the number is personal number…not under company name then….it means Immigration is Suspicious about your application and they may refer it to Investigation Department. Mostly…90% application are REJECTED in Naziran section. So before thinking more, first track your application and then think something else…

  26. Posted by Mursalan Khan on March 22, 2013 at 11:57 PM

    Im a company director of a fashion company here on visit visa with my wife . Is it a must that a salary should be shown in the bank account of 5,000 Rm or is it just the formality of paper work depositing 5,000 and withdrawing it after three days. Please reply


    • Mursalan Khan>> It is NOT very simple that you are Director in fashion company and you will get work permit very easily. Plz be careful while preparing application. Only Salary is not a issue. Showing 5000 salary is just to mention on the application form but it will not work if other important requirements are not met. Even RM5000 for Sub-Continental country nation will results in many verifications. Immigration Department will check your company’s Paid Up capital. It MUST be minimum RM500,000 (CASH). And then in Memorandum, there should be NO TRADING, Import/Export or any sales related activity. If there is any such activity then you MUST apply WRT license and the Paid Up capital of the company with such activites MUST be minimum RM 1 Million. Have in mind, RM500,000 paid up capital company is ONLY for Consultant business or Service Sector business excluding to Restaurant business…for restaurant it must be RM 1 Million). And then you must have Local Council (like MPAJ/DBKL) License. And then You MUST have physical Office with Landline fixed fone under your company name. An then there must be a local Malaysian Staff to submit your application at DP10 section of Immigration Department. After Submission, if the nationality of Applicant is from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nigeria then the Immigration Officer will make a telephone call in your office and after the call, they will visit your office. If they visit your office, they will see who is sitting in your office…Is it your Malaysian Staff…if yes, it’s ok. Then they will ask other Questions…like why your boss need work permit? What activity your company is having? Do you have some CONTRACTS? if you say sir…this is a new company and yet we don’t have any contract they will reject your application…they will say, first your company MUST have some contracts then you should apply work permit (You may be embarrassed to know this logic!). But if you have some contracts (in shape of papers in folders) they will say oh..very good!)..that’s good. And then after the verification visit, the application status will be updated on Immigration Website and may be your work permit will be approved. But if you are not equipped with above mentioned tools…and have such questions in your mind that how a company can have contracts BEFORE the work permits of Directors…or you have a question that Why I need a local staff to be present in my office….or may be you may have more questions….Then very sorry to inform you….There is no counter in Immigration Department to answer your such questions. You just have to follow the requirements. If you can…then work permit “Boleh” otherwise…this blog is for you to share your experience. You will be most welcomed!
      One more thing…if your company is only registered with “Authorized Capital” whether it is Million or Trillion….such companies are NOT entitled for Work Permits. Only companies with PAID UP (minimum RM500,000) are entitled for work permit. And be very careful…if your company is registered through “Flying Agent”. Such “Flying Agents” normally cheat only those innocent foreigners who are from their own home country and they speak their own language. Then may be you will many sweet promises by such “Flying Agents”…all baseless…at the end such agents simply switch off their mobile!

      Please accept our deep apologize if any word has hurtled you but it is true picture what we have given you. Even you can contact your embassy in Kuala Lumpur and can ask that how many people from your country are arrested because of these “Flying Agents” and now are helpless in Malaysian Jails.

      Remember…Work Permit tracking is available online on Immigration Department website. And also…to check the Paid Up capital of the company is also available ONLINE…so no one can cheat Immigration Department. And there are SIX MEMBERS of DP10 Work Permit approval Commeettee…Do you think that any “Flying Agent” can buy all SIX Members of the Commeettee with just 7 or 8 thousand?…Immigration Department decides the application on very simple and easy base proces….the base is..”Simply Follow what you are asked to fullfil. If you permit is your’s”. And instead of completing the requirements you have questions…then keep your questions safe to post on internet…there is no time for your lame questions.!

      For further advise through legal way, you can contact QADKAM Kuala Lumpur Office at:+603 4287 0498 | +603 9287 5120 (Lunch Break 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm) or can visit their office at: 22AC, 4th Floor, Menara-B, Persiaran MPAJ, Pandan Indah, 55100-Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



      • Posted by Mursalan Khan on March 23, 2013 at 3:05 AM

        With all due respect all the terms and conditions that you have mentioned above are already fullfiled. My owner is a malaysian lady and she is talking all the care of the necessary things. Paid up has beenpaid pur documents are in the embassy all the inspection has been done and i already have received a phone call back home so i appreciate of the information that you provided me once again. Flying Agents yes all innocent people are getting arrested because of them. My basic quetion to you simply was that what is the minimum salary to be deposited in the bank account after every month ends and does any obstacle stand in my way if i withdraw my salary within a week or not ? im already here in malaysia taking notice of the happenings of the ongoings regarding mine and my wifes application. I paid 12,000 rm for both of ours visa amount. and also i would like to ask you that can i work part time till my procedure ends? Tq

      • Mursalan Khan>> First of all DP10 is FREE of COST. There is NO Government Fee for DP10. Once the work permit is approved then you have to pay ONLY for work permit sticker fee DIRECTLY at Immigration Counter in DP11 PASS Division. Now refer to your query..NO need to deposit the salary into bank account unless your work permit is approved. Once your work permit is approved, the you can open your personal bank account. The salary can be deposited into your personal bank account or even you can receive the salary “By Cash”. But your company must open file with LHDN for “E” number and “C” tax number. Once these number (Files) has been allotted then you simply have to pay Tax according to your salary. This Tax is called “PCB”. Every month you MUST pay the PCB. As far salary is concerned…it is your personal matter whether you deposit in your account or not or youo receive salary through bank or “By Cash”…but your PCB must be paid every month otherwise you will not be able to renew your work permit. If fail to pay the PCB till 10th of every month at LHDN, there will be fine on your company that why your company is not deducting tax on your salary. So, you and your company both will be trouble.
        You can track your work permit status by Clicking HERE.

  27. Posted by Eka Tan on March 19, 2013 at 3:33 PM

    Dear Sir,
    I would like to know whether I can enter Malaysia with social pass (which valid for 30 days) while my professional work permit (DP10) is being processed? As I was told by my company to not enter Malaysia without work permit ready.

    Looking forward to your reply. Thank you so much.


    • Tan>> When a DP10 work permit is applied with Immigration Department, you are provided a Tracking Code (mentioned on DP10 Submission letter). You can track down the status of your work permit from Immigration Department website. AND there is NO RESTRICTION at all to enter Malaysia when DP10 Work Permit is under process. You can enter in Malaysia, but what will happen…you just will be required to pay RM500 EXTRA once your DP10 work permit is approved to change your Social Visitor visa Status into Employment Pass. It is called “Journey Performed”.
      DP10 is high category visa, you can enter any time even while your DP10 is under process. The restriction is only on “General Category” work permits who are not allowed to be in Malaysia while there work permit is under process. To Check the DP10 work permit application status on Immigration Department website, please Click Here


  28. Posted by Ms.lucia on December 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM

    Dear sir,
    i would like know some information about general work permit. if someone come to Malaysia with visit visa, can he/she apply the work permit in Malaysia or not? My friend come to here with vist visa and he would like to apply work permit.

    Thank you sir, i hope your reply.


    • Ms.Lucia>> Please be careful! General Worker Visas CANNOT be applied if the applicant is in Malaysia. For General Worker Visa, the applicant must be out of Malaysia. If any “Flying Agent” claims that he can get general worker visa, it clearly means that you will be cheated.
      ONLY, the HIGH category employment passes can be applied if the applicant is within Malaysia. This category is dealt by Level-3, DP10 section of Immigration Department, Putra Jaya. Such employment passes are commonly known as DP10 visas which are for Directors/Share holders or Managers of the company.
      I will recommend you to visit the following link to know about the issues related to Malaysian Work Permit. This comment is made on August 2, 2012:


  29. Posted by Charan on September 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM

    my wife has a dependant pass under my Employment pass. Whether she can work in Malaysia? If so what should be her minimum salary to get work permit from immigration? pls reply. Thanks


    • Charan>> Dependants Pass holders are allowed to work. The procedure is very simple. First she MUST has an offer of Job and simply go to Immigration Department and ask them to endorse the Work Permission on her passport. Work Permission is a simple process and is granted FREE of Cost.


      • Posted by Charan on October 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM

        Thank you very much for your reply. i know this information already. But my question is, Is there any minimum salary depicted to provide work permission to Dependant pass holders. Lets say if my wife get a job in Sdb. Bhd. company for the salary of RM 1500, will she be able to get the work permission? pls reply. Thanks in advance.

  30. Posted by Fantastic-Biz on June 17, 2012 at 12:24 AM

    Very quickly this website will be famous amid all
    blogging and site-building visitors, due to it’s good posts for company registration in Malaysia and Malaysian work permit.


  31. Posted by Samira on May 11, 2012 at 2:38 PM

    Hi, I have a question. how much is the minimum salary that should be stated in employment contract for the application of expatriate visa for a company director? And please tell me to we have to change the position name from company director to some technical director naming? Tq


    • Samira>> The Salary MUST be more than RM5000. The postion MUST be according to the company activity. Please REMEBR: The submission to DP10 section is the final and most important stage of your work permit application. So, it is not so simple that only by “Writing” a name of post will get the approval. There are many other factors which u MUST consider before appying. It is better to consult with an adviser at QADKAM Sdn Bhd by arranging an appointment, calling their office number:00603-92875120 (10:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday)


  32. Posted by IMTIAZ HUSSAIN on January 19, 2012 at 5:26 AM

    Dear Sir,

    We Need Malaysia Professional Dp-10 visa work permit on done basis with company NOC, Our Company name can be Hayat Motors & Bright Asia Traders.

    We are able to pay 5000 to 8000 Rengit after completion of work.

    Need Malaysia professional Dp-10 visa work permit on done basis? Only serious may contact

    If we don’t open company, firstly we need professional Dp-10 visa and NOC from same company then how much your charges and time

    If we open company then how much your charges for DP-10 visa and time

    If we are living in Pakistan then i think we are able to apply and get calling letter confirmation can u also help like this way.

    Your advice and suggestion should be concentrating.

    An early reply will be highly appreciated.



    • You can arrange an appointment with QADKAM consultants by calling the office No.0060392875120
      They would be more than happy to assist you.


  33. Posted by Kumar on November 28, 2011 at 7:58 PM

    I am an indian national wanted dp10 visa, can i get it..


  34. Posted by naweed nagda on July 15, 2011 at 5:34 AM

    i just wanted to know that how can i start new business in Malaysia without any local Malaysian?


    • Naweer Nagda>>> For company registration in Malaysia, 2 Directors are required. And if you register your company with RM500,000 (minimum) CASH paid up capital then you don’t need any local company director. So…both directors can be of any nationality. Please visit: QADKAM Website for complete details. QADKAM Sdn Bhd also can assist you to show this huge sum of amount as a CASH Paid up capital.


  35. Posted by Ali on March 23, 2011 at 12:20 PM

    Salam, I am Pakistani national. I want to settle in malaysia. can I register 100% foreign owned company without any malaysian director?. Do i need to show rm 500000 cash if i want to apply work permit? thanks in advance


    • Yes, now u can register 100% foreign owned company in malayisa without any local malaysian director. Plz contact QADKAM Sdn Bhd and quote They can assist you to show RM 500,000 or 1 million PAID UP capital for your company registration. Plz becareful from flying agents or NON-PROFESSIONAL people. Who may offer you to get a company in only RM5000 or in RM 7000. But you will not be able to apply Malaysian Compnay Director Work Permit. Because the cheaters just show RM 500,000 in “AUTHORIZED CAPITAL” Column (section “B” of Form 24). But immigration department requires “CASH” Paid UP capital of RM 500,000 (minimum) which SHOULD BE clearly written in Section “D” of Form 24 page 3.


      • Posted by Mahmud on May 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM

        Hi, “CASH” as paid up capital means do i need to show particular amount in my account? I am under MM2H from last two years and i would like to form a company to do business and would like to hire foreign workers for F&B. In this case, can i apply for my partner and workers for Professional permit/DP10 straight after open up a company without even start full operation of the business? Definitely i need these people to run the business. Highly appreciate your advice! Thanks in advance.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: